Broadclyst Mini Sessions Day – 6th December 2020
Thank you for booking your session!
Thanks so much for entrusting your family photography with me. I look forward to creating some beautiful emotive imagery for you to keep as family heirlooms. I will be updating this page with any additional information that you may need regarding your shoot so please do check back in. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I’m pretty friendly and approachable!
Meeting point on the day:
Session Fee Payment:
You will receive an email shortly with information on how to pay for your mini session. I ask for session fee payments to be made as soon as possible after booking and well before your session in order to confirm your space. Thank you.
We will meet at the above location at your set time for your booking. Your shoot will last 20 minutes. We will be shooting in the fields and around the lanes so please do wear clothes that are suitable and warm – some areas may be wet or muddy. Clothes wise I suggest avoiding really brightly coloured clothes or big logos as it can distract from the emotions in the image. Please avoid bringing bags with you so we can move around easily and make the most of our time. As we have a limited time the session will likely move quite quickly. We will aim to get a selection of images from individual portraits to family group images and mother and child/ father and child images. If you have anything specific that you’d like to capture please do let me know at the beginning of the session and I will do my best to fulfil that for you!
A note for parents – quite often the best way to get the best images is to engage your child in something they love doing or to talk to them about something that interests them. I will come with some ideas in my back pocket but feel free to make suggestions as we move through your session as you will know what interests and engages your child.
I usually bring bin liners with me for each session in case we sit down at any point. However because of COVID it is probably best if you can bring your own so minimise contact. One for each bottom should do it! 🙂 No worries if you forget we there is plenty we can do standing up!
After your session:
After your shoot I will post produce your images to create beautiful pieces of artwork. You will receive a password for your own private online gallery from which you can select your package images as well as any others that you may like to order on top.
You will receive your password in the week following your session via email (please check your junk mail). In order that photographs are returned from the lab in time for Christmas I ask that you make your selections by Sunday 13th December in order that I can prepare your order as soon as possible (allowing for Christmas post).
Orders can be collected from my studio to avoid unnecessary relays with Royal Mail. You will be notified once they are ready for collection. High res files will be sent via a We Transfer link on the email.
Additional prints/ digital files:
Your session fee includes 2 7x5inch prints and their associated high resolution digital files. Additional prints and digital files can be purchased from your online gallery at the following prices:
Additional single prints:
Single 7x5in print £10
Single 10x8in print £15
Single 15x10in print £25
Packages: Print Only
Set of 3 prints of the same image: (2 (7x5in) prints and 1x (10x8in) print of the same image: £25)
Set of 5 different images printed at 7x5in: £45
Set of 10 different images printed at 7x5in: £85
Set of 15 different images printed at 7×5: £ 120
Packages: Digital Only
Single Digital File: £15
Set of 5 Digital Files £65
Set of 10 Digital Files £120
Set of 15 Digital Files £160
What if it rains?
If the weather is overcast then we would still look to shoot as actually this can be really lovely flattering light to work in. If it is torrential rain all day then I would look to postpone the session to another date or issue you with a gift voucher to reschedule after Christmas. If neither of these suited you then I can arrange a refund upon request. Please assume unless you hear otherwise from me that the sessions will go ahead. I will be on weather watch right up to the morning of the shoot!
What if Lockdown is extended?
If lockdown is extended beyond the 6th December then I will postpon the sessions in accordance with the latest Government Guidance. Gift vouchers are available or sessions can be carried over into 2021 if need be.
Please take a moment to have a read of the measures that I will be putting in place during our shoot to make sure that we all stay safe during this global pandemic. As the session is short I just need to make you aware of them before we meet up.
1. Keeping to time. Usually I love to have a good chat before and after sessions. Whilst I have allowed some buffer time between shoots I would ask that you respectfully arrive and leave your session on time to avoid unnecessary contact with other clients with bookings either side.
2. We will be shooting in open areas/ fields accessible to the public so please, as always, give other members of public plenty of space during your session.
3. I will offer hand sanitiser for the start and the end of your session. I don’t anticipate you touching much other than hugging each other but I am offering it to be on the safe side. Please bring your own if you have sensitive skin.
4. As our session is outside and in lots of wide open space I will be shooting my session mainly on a long lens. This will enable me to maintain social distancing at all times. I would request please that you don’t ask to look at the back of the camera during the shoot as this will break social distancing rules.
5. Even though we are shooting outside and at a distance I will have a face mask with me for the session and will be wearing it wherever I feel that it is necessary. Please do ask if you feel uncomfortable at any point in your session – I want you to really relax and enjoy it!
6. I will encourage you to interact and get nice and close to your family during the shoot as I am assuming you are a household together. If this is not the case please do let me know at the start of the session.
7. I love a good hug and am finding it one of the hardest things to avoid in lock down. Please don’t think me rude if I keep my distance – it is of utmost importance to me that we keep everyone safe! If you feel I am too close at any time please do let me know!
8. If you feel at all unwell before your shoot please do let me know and we will reschedule your session. I will obviously do likewise.
9. All my camera kit will be sanitised before our session although I ask that you please do not touch it at any time to minimise contact.
Thank you for reading this through – I just need to be sure that everyone stays safe during our shoot together.
Please also know that I am super excited about meeting you all. I will be bringing the same level of energy and excitement to your session as usual. Goodness knows we need some lovely moments of joy and love more this year than any other! So let’s make it a session to remember!
Any other question?
If you have any other questions do let me know and I would be happy to help! You can reach me on my email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 01392 464519.
So looking forward to meeting you all!